Old Stone Store

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/Bu21LD24.jpg

Description

Built by John Winansin 1822 on the site of a stone store plundered by the British in 1812. Also known as the Sweet Building, Saxe's Landing or Chazy Landing.

Title

Old Stone Store

Source

The Delaware & Hudson Company

Format

jpeg

Identifier

Bu21LD24

Subject

Businesses

Coverage

Poughkeepsie, Dutchess County, New York

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

8 x 10
Date Added
October 6, 2012
Collection
Views of Poughkeepsie
Item Type
Still Image
Tags
Citation
“Old Stone Store,” Main & Market: Sights and Sounds of the Queen City and Beyond, accessed October 26, 2020, http://mainandmarket.poklib.org/items/show/2306.