The "Red House" built by Jacob Mandeville

http://192.168.1.18/files/original/LD26/P04LD26.jpg

Description

Caption reads: "The 'Red House,' built by Jacob Mandeville, near the beginning of Beverly Lane and still standing. Beverly Lane became a public road in 1866."

Title

The "Red House" built by Jacob Mandeville

Format

jpeg

Identifier

P04LD26

Coverage

Putnam County

Original Format

Print

Physical Dimensions

3 5/8 x 4 5/8
Date Added
October 28, 2019
Collection
Views of Southern Dutchess and Hudson Valley
Item Type
Still Image
Tags
Citation
“The "Red House" built by Jacob Mandeville,” Main & Market: Sights and Sounds of the Queen City and Beyond, accessed July 11, 2020, http://mainandmarket.poklib.org/items/show/11734.