Browse Items (284 total)

  • Collection: Views of Poughkeepsie

Bu65LD24.jpg
Black & white photograph of Oestrike Market, owned by Alice & Richard W. Oestrike, on the corner of Main Street & Van Wagner Road.

Tags:

Bu66LD24.jpg
Black & white photograph of Oestrike Market, owned by Alice & Richard W. Oestrike, on the corner of Main Street & Van Wagner Road.

Tags:

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/P9LD24.jpg
The Vassar Institute, located at 12 Vassar Street.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/P7LD24.jpg
The Dutchess County Courthouse, located at 22 Market Street. This structure was erected in 1902.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/P6LD24.jpg
An illustration of the original Dutchess County Courthouse, erected 1802.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/P5LD24C3.jpg
Image of the third Dutchess County Courthouse, located on Market Street.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/P5LD24C2.jpg
"The Third Dutchess County Courthouse, erected in place of the Court House destroyed by fire in 1806. Demolished 1902."

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/P4LD24C2.jpg
An image of the structure known as Lawyer's Row, located on Market Street, demolished in 1885.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/P3LD24.jpg
The NY State Armory, lcoated at 61 Market Street. Erected 1890.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/P2LD24C2.jpg
Image of the third Dutchess County Courthouse, Lawyer's Row & the Liberty Pole. Located on Market Street

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/P17LD24.jpg
Image of the original NYRR Station in Poughkeepsie, facing north.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/P14LD24.jpg
Image of the Dutchess County Courthouse courtroom.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/P1LD24S1.jpg
Image of the old Post Office Building, located on Market Street.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/P1LD24S2.jpg
The Adriance Memorial Library, located at 93 Market Street.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/P11LD24.jpg
Lcoated at 12 Cannon Street (since demolished).

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/P10LD24.jpg
Image of the structure known as Lawyer's Row, located on Market Street. Demolished in 1885.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/Mo7LD24.jpg
Image of the Soldiers' Fountain, Fite House in visible in the background.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/Mo6LD24.jpg
Photo from the dedication ceremony for the monument at Reservoir Square.

Tags:

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/Mo5LD24.jpg
Erection of the monument at Reservoir Square.

Tags:

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/Mo4LD24.jpg
Image of the Soldiers' Fountain.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/Mo3LD24.jpg
Illustration of the Solders' Fountain, opposite Eastman Place.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/Mo1LD24.jpg
Early photograph of the Liberty Pole, located near the County Courthouse.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/Mi9LD24.jpg
Fundraiser for "Liberty Loans" in which a large ball was rolled from town to town and donations collected.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/Mi8LD24.jpg
Fundraiser for "Liberty Loans" in which a large ball was rolled from town to town and donations collected.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/Mi7LD24.jpg
19 Academy Street, Poughkeepsie's first 'skyscraper.'

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/Mi5LD24.jpg
Photo from the Poughkeepsie Exhibition, the C.N. Arnold exhibit.

Tags:

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/Mi4LD24.jpg
Sign marking site of spring from which the name Poughkeepsie was derived.

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/Mi3LD24.jpg
Photo of an early, horse drawn trolley.

Tags:

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/Mi34LD24.jpg
C.C.C. exhibit at the Poughkeepsie Savings Bank.

Tags:

http://192.168.1.18/archive/files/Mi33LD24.jpg
Image of the original formal gardens at the Cedarcliff Estate.

Tags:

Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2